Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello ♡

Just thought I would share a bit about myself and what I plan on sharing in my blog.  My name is Nicole and I just turned 24 in December.  I graduated from college with a business degree and liked it so much (i guess) that I work for them now doing finances.  Not exactly the most exciting thing in the world, and definitely not my dream job, but with the economy I suppose I am grateful to have any job!  Plus, it finances my shopping habit :)


A few of the things that make me happy:

  • shopping!!! I love clothes too much to wear only one or two brands, but my go-to's are Target, J. Crew, and H&M
  • make-up and beauty products - I always make sure to stop in Sephora while I'm at the mall.  I recently discovered Soap & Glory and can't get enough of their products.  I also subscribe to Birchbox and get a box of beauty samples each month to try out.
  • baking and home goods - I love trying new recipes and forcing my family to be the taste-testers.  Some things are great, others... not so great :)  Anthropologie has the BEST home goods ever.  Their plates, glasses, and everything else for the home are absolutely amazing.  Maybe one day I will be able to afford Anthro, but until then a girl can dream, right?
  • arts & crafts - Jewelry, lamp shades, earring holders... I love being creative and making things for myself.  I will be sure to post about any new projects that come up.
  • reading - I am most definitely a huge geek, and I am very proud of that!  I love reading just about anything, but my favorites are definitely mysteries.
I'm sure there are a lot of other things that make me happy, but those are the top 5. 

Until next time,

Nic✭le


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...